Sunday, August 8, 2010

First course...

Two and a half years ago, I began a project. I wanted to put together a cookbook of recipes and stories from my friends and relatives. I sent out an email requesting recipes and I quickly heard from some people. I even got some interesting stories to go with some of the menus. But then... life happened. My mother-in-law died, my daughter's engagement broke up, my best friend's husband became ill, and on and on. My project kept getting pushed to the back burner.
Now, to simplify things and to give people a chance to interact with me on this project, I've decided to do a recipe blog. We'll see how it goes. I will begin putting some of my recipes online and invite you to send in some as well.
Let me know your thoughts!

Margaret

4 comments:

  1. Wow Margaret, This is great! I spent this hot Illinois evening reading all these delicious recipes and I am now starving. :) And yes, I recognized many or your recipes because I have had them prepared by the chef herself, YOU. And they are DELICIOUS everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, fun, informative...not to mention mouthwatering...THANKS
    ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete